Minn Kota MK80/EM Engine Mount - Freshwater - Trolling Motor - 24V-80lb
Availability: In stock
New! Engine Mount - Freshwater
Inspiring cries of "What the heck is that?"
- Will not interfere with boat or motor performance. Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying required. Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water. Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor.
Remote Speed Control
- Control the speed of your EM motor with a corded remote that can be mounted or handheld. Offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller.
- EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat. All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use.
Here comes the next wave of trolling performance. Quiet and powerful, our new Engine Mount motors deliver precision boat positioning and infinite speed control for ideal bait presentations. Corrosion-resistant, composite bracket mounts on your outboard cavitation plate and will not affect boat performance. The new EM turns "what is it?" into "gotta have it."
- Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusive
Engine Mount Guide
- Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum). Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down.
Engine Mount Selection Chart
- 14-18 MK55EM 12V
- 16-20 MK80EM 24V
- 19-22 MK101EM 36V
- 22-25 MK160EM 24V
- 22-27 MK202EM 36V
- 2-Year Warranty Engine Mount motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
|Additional Info||3X Steering = No | Autopilot = No | Battery Meter = No | Boat Length - Max (Feet) = 20 | Control Type = Console | Maximizer = Yes | Mounting Bracket = Single-Composite | Mounting Style = Engine | Salt Water/Fresh Water = Fresh | Shaft Length (Inches) = NONE | Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = Variable | Thrust (Pounds) = 80 | Universal Sonar = No | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 24v|
|Package Includes||Minn Kota MK80/EM Engine Mount - Freshwater - Trolling Motor - 24V-80lb|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Returns Allowed||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|
|Warranty||2 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|